This Snorkit provides protection while going almost completely unnoticeable. This is achieved by venting the vital systems into the headlight pod of the Polaris Sportsman. It is this clean stock stealth appearance that has gained favor in the sport of recreational ATVing.
The original Snorkit was introduced in 2002 and debuted at the High Lifter Mud Nationals in 2003. Triangle ATV is active in the sport of ATVs and is known as the leader of deep water ATV enthusiasts.
Keep in mind that a snorkel kit that is incorrectly installed can do MAJOR damage to your ATV and there are NO RETURNS on snorkel kits. Once you purchase a snorkel kit, you own it. However, the snorkel kit that you are looking at was designed by professionals and has been tested over and over to insure its durability and workmanship. If installed correctly, a snorkel kit can greatly enhance your riding experience.
- All "Snorkit" models are thoroughly researched and tested.
- All necessary drain plugs, hoses, fittings and video instruction to install drains on models which do not incorporate factory drains at vital locations
- All necessary vent bellows to allow for air expansion and contraction while keeping the ATVs vent systems water tight.
- All necessary check valves and tubing necessary to allow fuel overflow and venting of the ATVs fuel system while keeping it water tight.
- Crankcase vent reroute system to help prevent water intrusion into engine oil (milking).
- All items necessary to help protect vital electrical components on the ATV and detailed video instructions showing how to apply them.
- The "Snorkit" usually requires no re-jetting and causes no loss of power.
Polaris 600 Sportsman (2005)
Polaris 700 Sportsman (05-08)
Polaris 800 Sportsman (05-13)
Polaris Big Boss 6x6 (2010)
2009 Polaris Sportsman 800 HO EFI
2008 Polaris Sportsman 800 HO EFI
2011 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI 6x6
2010 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI 6x6
2009 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI 6x6
2011 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI
2010 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI
2007 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI
2006 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI
2005 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI
2007 Polaris Sportsman 700 EFI
2006 Polaris Sportsman 700 EFI
2005 Polaris Sportsman 700 EFI
2006 Polaris Sportsman 700
2005 Polaris Sportsman 700
2005 Polaris Sportsman 600
2008 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI Standard
2009 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI Standard
2012 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI
2012 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI 6x6
2013 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI
2013 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI 6x6
2014 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI
There are no returns, refunds, or warranty on any snorkel kit.