High Lifter HLA Axles are your go to axle when you need rugged performance at an affordable price. Constructed from chromoly steel with increased diameter for added strength and up to 40° of articulation when the going gets tough. Induction heat treated internal components reduce friction and boost strength and durability which are two highly sought after features when you are miles from camp or hauling a load back to the barn. HLA Axles are ready to take on the trail ahead and don’t shy away from the challenges; whether it be your favorite off-road park or the middle of nowhere, High Lifter HLA axles will get you there... and back.
• Chromoly Steel construction
• 20% increase in axle diameter
• 15% increase in CV Joint size
• Double plunging axles with a high swing angle for up to 40 degrees of articulation
• Precision machined internal CV Joint components
• Induction heat treated bearing, CV cage and races to reduce friction while increasing strength and durability
• Molybdenum grease used for wear resistance and extended service life
• TPEE CV Joint boots provide outstanding strength, stiffness and overall durability
• One year limited warranty.
Great product keep up the good work...
I have been running these axles ever since I put my 4" bracket lift on. I am also running lift springs and 33s. These have handled everything i've thrown at them with no issues.
Click here for High Lifter's limited axle warranty.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov