Ride Where the Experts Ride!
High Lifter extends its love of all things off-road and has created a place for local ATV enthusiasts to ride. For residents of Northern Louisiana the park is close to home, and operated by the people who “wrote the book” on riding ATVs in challenging conditions.
The High Lifter Off-Road Park will allow individuals and families to have access to the park for one year starting from the date of purchase of membership.
· Receive 50% off admission for major events at the park (races, truck days, etc.).
· Option to primitive camp in designated area on the Park grounds.
· For additional $250 (or $30 per month), members can leave camper in designated area year-round. Note: there are no water, sewer, or electric hookups.
· Sign waiver only once for entire year.
· Individuals - $250
· Family (Two adults) - $400; each additional child under 15 is $75. Children 6 years old and under receive free admission.
· Primitive Camping – Free
· Designated Camper Location On-Site - $250 or $30 per month
Click here to download our Membership Form! Send to High Lifter Products, 780 Professional Drive North, Shreveport, Louisiana, 71105.
High Lifter Off-Road Park Facts
Size: 570 acres with cleared trails, hills, and tracks
Camping: Sites available for members
Access: Members 365 days, 8a-6p; non-members can ride Saturday from 9a-6p, Sunday 10a-6p
Admission: $15 per person
High Lifter Off-Road Park has been an ongoing dream and goal for Scott Smith for years. As the owner and President of High Lifter Products, Inc., Scott has had his eye out for “just the right spot” for the better part of the last decade. Now, it’s a reality!