View the article on RidersEye in ATV World by clicking HERE!
RidersEye Owners - Register Your Device by Clicking HERE!
RidersEye Owners - Log-In to Your Device by Clicking HERE!
RidersEye allows you to instantly locate and control your power sport vehicle from any web-enabled computer, smart phone, or tablet. After logging, owners can access location, direction, speed information, as well as unrivaled security and monitoring features including a fall-over sensor, starter disable/enable function, and SMS/e-mail security notifications. Owners can also be notified of unauthorized movement or towing of your power sport vehicle. In the unfortunate case of an actual theft, RidersEye becomes an indispensable tool for aiding police in a quick and effective recovery, minimizing the chances of crash damage or attempted disassembly.
Every RidersEye GPS location device is sealed in an advanced epoxy-based material making the unit waterproof and impervious to heat or vibrations. The device is simple to install and configure and is compact and discrete. Best of all, RidersEye draws 4MA so it doesn’t drain your battery.
Each RidersEye unit purchased includes 1 year of tracking (up to 1000 locates for 12 months from date of registration). After the first 12 months, owners will need to sign up for an updated contract for continued tracking directly through RidersEye. Once purchased, accounts can be activated within 24-48 hours.
- Simple to Install and configure
- Compact and discrete
- Only Draws 4MA (Does not drain your battery)
- Vibration Resistant and WATERPROOF
- Sealed in epoxy based casing
- Impervious to heat and harsh elements
- Real-time GPS tracking
- Towing/unauthorized movement or alerts
- SMS and email security alert notifications
NOTE: Subscription Renewal with Riders Eye is Required After First "FREE/INCLUDED" 12 Months of Service is Completed. Details follow:
- Service renewal fee is $29.95 a year and comes with 500 locates.
- Customer can either renew subscription online when they log into their personal Rider's Eye account or they can call 855-867-2690 and renew. If customer wants to renew online the simply log in to their account and click "manage" and they will be given the option to renew.
High Lifter Products is the leader in Custom After-Market ATV Parts and Accessories.