Progressive 512 Series Rear Pair Shocks for Honda Foreman 400 (95-03)SKU: SHKRPH400
The 512 Series Progressive Shock features improved spring rates for heavier load stability and handling over rough terrain.
Price listed above is for a pair of shocks.
The 512 Series was the first aftermarket shock made specifically for Utility ATV’s. They have undergone extensive R&D to provide the finest possible suspension for your workhorse vehicle. We use improved spring rates for heavier load stability and handling over rough terrain as well as increased length for more travel and ground clearance. The 512 Series comes with an adjustable spring preload to accommodate different loads (i.e. mounting a plow or carrying a hay bale). Also included is our Shock “Sox” to help keep dirt and mud out of the spring and to keep the adjusters clean.
- Progressive rate springs for a comfortable ride and improved load stability.
- Five position spring pre-load adjustment
- Velocity sensitive damping for a smoother ride
- Gas charged for damping consistency
- Equipped with shock “Sox” to help keep springs and adjusters clean
Honda TRX400FW 4x4 (95-03)